Thursday, April 11, 2024

Back but not back

Been back for ten days now. Wanted to hit the ground running, but instead, I just hit the ground.

What's wrong, you ask? Lots of stuff. Top of the list is that my Achilles Tendonitis appears to have made an ugly comeback. This has been brewing for a while, but it's back to the point of actually hurting. I'm not sure what to do about it, other than a few P.T. exercises and taking it easy. I'm also taking it easy due to a seemingly minor upper respiratory issue. It's not completely awful, but it won't go away. I've started taking an old dosage of Azithromycin for that.

I've asked the RD of this Sunday's Boston 2.24 race to switch me from the full to the half. A full isn't in me right now. I'll try to keep my eyes on the prize for Cleveland. I still have over a month for that.

No comments: