Friday, September 30, 2016

Only in Dan-Land

Only here in Dan-Land would this happen: a swimming injury. Can you believe it?

Been cross-training, mostly swimming and some weights. Almost no running since NC24. Trying hard to heal this heel. And it may be working; I'm feeling better. Of coiurse I'm sure re-injury is just a long or a hard run away, however. I'll try not to. I'm really working hard to be smart about this for a change.

But injured from swimming? It should be impossible to hurt myself swimming, right? Only an idiot... okay, I'll stop. I won't even finish that thought...

Don't worry, it's not serious - just a stiff neck. It's exacerbated when I do turn my head to breathe in the water, but I'll live.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...