Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Recent Running and a couple other things

Sunday I did 15 in 2:17. THAT's SLOW! I just started slowly and never got moving at all. At least it wasn't a total collapse.

Monday I did 4 on the mill before work.

Tuesday was a great day for running. The weather was extremely mild - high 40s in the morning, high 60s in the afternoon. I awoke early and did two 6-mile loops in 48 and 48.5 minutes. Pretty decent, but it would've been nice if they were faster. At lunch I went to Hinkley and did 2 loops there in 46 minutes. The weather at that point was gorgeous. I'm getting better myself.

Today I did 3 on the mill, then 3 slow ones on the Presidential streets.

Yesterday Debbie and I walked around Hinckley later in the afternoon (it hit 71 or so). Then we went to Dave and Jill's in the evening where we ate subs and helped Dave in the basement.

No comments: