Saturday, August 14, 2021

Get off my lawn!!

 


(Veronica and Barry thought it might come to this when they heard I would be getting hearing aids. They will go nicely with my cane when I yell at the neighborhood kids.)

But since this is a running blog, here's a quick update on my recovery. And it is somewhat related. I've graduated to a cane now; there will be only a little more use of the knee scooter and crutches. This is because I can now place my full weight on my right foot. It's still tough to walk a whole lot due to the height difference of the booted vs the non-booted foot. The cane helps.

In the next two and a half weeks, I will be removing lifts from the boot, and then ditching the thing completely (yay!). I'm also doing PT. That's all good news. And it can't come too soon.

No comments: