Monday, August 30, 2021

This boot was not made for walking


This boot was most definitely not made for walking. But I have been walking, even though I'm still in it, at least for the past two weeks or so. The thing is, I've been wearing it a little less each day, and this has enabled me to do my PT, but also to walk more and more in the hours that I'm not in it. I'm now up to three or more miles each and every day.

But as of now, I am done. Done with the boot entirely. I'll have to send it up to boot heaven.

I'm feeling slightly better as well. The muscles and tendons are still not entirely working together yet. I wouldn't be able to run if my life depended on it. That's why I'm continuing the PT. I also intend to get back (for the first time since the pandemic hit) to swimming and doing other pool exercises.

And, of course, the walking.



No comments: