Monday, April 28, 2014

A Long Tale about a Short Run

Maybe we'll make it a short tale instead. Last year at the Race for Brunswick Blue Pride I did something around 21 minutes, and was the second male (but was also chicked). This year I ran over a minute slower (22 and a half), and finished well back in the pack. Although my first two miles were completed in about 14:08 or so, I can't seem to even do a sub-seven mile anymore. At least I'm consistent: each of my races for this year have been a steady minute to two (for the five-miler) minutes slower than last year.

Things can only get better, right?

3 comments:

Neybug said...

Check out the results...you set the ag course record by something like 6 mins. lol Hey, it is a positive!
Oh and tough identifier text on here. I seem to be having a hard time proving I am not a robot.
Renee

Neybug said...

Wait, more like by 10 mins!

Dan Horvath said...

I believe you Renee - you're not a robot!

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...