Friday, October 11, 2019

After Akron

The Akron Marathon didn't go as planned. What would? Heck, I don't know. But I gotta find something. A few choices:

Well, first there's the Towpath Marathon. I used to always love this race. The course is now changed, and runners won't even go into the national park anymore. Of course, that was the best part, but I'd be willing to give it another go. IF IT WASN'T THIS SUNDAY. I feel like the kid who hasn't attended class or studied all term, and now has to face a final exam.

The Columbus Marathon is next Sunday. It's another former fav of mine. But the problem is, IT'S NEXT SUNDAY. Too soon once again. I think.

Third choice is the Youngstown Marathon. It's in two weeks. But I looked at the elevation chart. Thar be mountains there. NOPE.

Fourth may be the charm. It's the Veteran's Marathon in central PA that I did last year. I thoroughly enjoyed that one and vowed to return. I prolly will, if I don't do any of the others.


No comments: