Friday, December 09, 2022

UAE

I managed to do two runs on dry land during the past ten days. The rest of the time, I was stuck on the Good Ship Nautica, where it was deck loops or dreadmill, or both. Mostly both. One piece of good news about that: through careful consideration and analysis, I've determined that it's best to extend the deck loops to include two hallways, making the distance about seven laps per mile, versus the usual thirteen. 

But let's talk about the dry land runs. They weren't particularly fast or far, but they were done. One was in Abu Dhabi, and the other was in Sir Bani Yas. The latter is a United Arab Emirates island. Did I mention that they weren't great runs? 

Oh, and don't forget about my pound-a-day cruising rule (something I am proud of). I'll be close.

A run on Sir Bani Yas


No comments: