Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Illness and Recent Running

The cold I had 2 weeks ago morphed into bronchitis or some other kind of chest infection once I got to Florida. I spent last week coughing up some yucchy stuff. I'm still doing some coughing, but I'm almost all better.

Because of this, I didn't run at all last week. Not one mile. I started back again Sunday. Since then, I've stayed on the mill because I'm trying to prevent any kind of relapse by running in the cold. So I only did 3 Sunday, 4 and 3 (in the afternoon) yesterday, and 3 today. And am I ever sore! It feels like I've been doing speedwork and 20-milers.

The worst part is the weight. 168 Sunday; down to 165 today. Still ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...