Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Stinker for the Ages

I thought about running on the mill because of the cold (29 or so and frosty), but that really isn't that cold, and it actually was nice out. I thought about doing 20, then 16, but settled on 11 when I wasn't making any progress whatsoever. What a slow slow run. I was so tired and weak. Worst in a long long time. I'll say I did the Substation 11 in 101 minutes, but with the walking it was much worse than that.

The good part is that I did enjoy the frost and the sunrise. It was a peaceful morning.

The really bad part is that my knee has been acting up again. It's really no better - it still doesn't hurt, but after some runs where it felt normal, it's back to making moves that it shouldn't be doing.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...