Wednesday, February 20, 2008

recent running

As I said, no time for anything but work and running. Yesterday I had a cancelation, so I had a bit of time in the morning and managed 11 miles out in the cold and blowing snow. There was only about a 1/2 inch, but the cold wind and couple slippery spots made a difference. Still it was a good solid run - the 6 mile east loop at 8 minute pace, then 5 more nearby at 7:30 pace.

Today was a different story. I babied myself yesterday with the hope that today would also be a good run. I needed the speed, and didn't have much time, so I stuck to the mill. I did my 10 x 1200 workout, but it didn't go nearly as well as last week. I was just out of it - dizzy and tired - not fully awake or engaged. They can't all be gems. The weight is looking very good - 157 yesterday and 155 today.

No comments: