Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some social life stuff and recent running

Dave and Jill invited us to go to Sokoloski's with them Friday. Good family friendly place for them. I ate too much, as expected.

Saturday's run was pretty good. It was with Dave and Dan Fox this time. Some on the towpath, some on the Bike and Hike, and some on the roads. The snow made the trails tough. And we also tackled Bedford Res. Hill. I forgot how tough that was! 18 altogether at a bit over 9 minute pace. The roads were faster than the trails of course.

Today I did 13 outside in the cold (low 30s) miserable rain, and then 7 on the mill. It wasn't the greatest day for running, but ok considering yesterday.

Debbie and I met up with Rita and several other NeoDeads at Ari's. We didn't show up to walk or run because I'd already run, and because the weather was bad. But it was great to see everyone.

No comments: