Tuesday, February 05, 2008

work, social life and running

I put in 16 hours over the weekend, and am still going during this workweek. Last week it was 3am counts; this week it's 5pm to midnight. I can't wait for it to end. Of course then I'll be concerned about not having enough work.

Had a lot of laughs with the Zielinskis and Rafalskis on Saturday night. Valerie is coming in in a week and a half.

Running's been ok - but it's been mostly on the mill. Sunday I did 5 on the mill and 3 outside. Yesterday I did 7 on the mill, including some hills. (need to start working those in.) Today I had some time so I did 2 on the mill and then headed outside, only to get caught in a thunderstorm. I only did 5 outside, but then did 10 more on the mill, including some speedwork. So it was a decent longish run, along with some quality.

Debbie and I have been WW'ing it. Doing fairly well - I've lost 2 - 161 down to 159. Need a lot more however. But I'm sticking to the plan.

No comments: