Sunday, March 16, 2008

another wild wacky weekend, and I even did some running

Went out with Iris and Mike Friday - Sokoloski's again. Yeah, it's kinda good and kinda fun, but on the whole, Debbie and I "don't get it". This time we had more traditional fare - sausage and sourkraut and stuffed cabbage, and this time I, at least, enjoyed it more. And of course we had some laughs with Mike and Iris. Stopped by their place after dinner for a bit.

Veronica and Barry came in for the weekend. Barry needed to research something for his master's thesis in Sandusky. We all drove to the Sandusky library Saturday, but he found nothing. Debbie and I may be able to find something at the western reserve historical society later this week. We got Pita Palace carry out and also visited Kathy and Mike.

We're about to head down to Medina to meet up with Jill and Dave and their kidlets for dinner at Fiesta Jalepenos. We are dining out and eating too much - but we're usually good during the weekdays.

Running wise, I ran Friday - see post, skipped yesterday, and then ran today. I did 11 at 8.5 pace, and then headed back in to see Veronica and Barry off. Around noon I got out again for 3 more at 7.5 pace. It is so hard to get out for those 2nd runs of the day.

No comments: