Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Feeling (a little) Better

I went to the Chiropractor yesterday. Even though I'm a runner, I think I was more or less a typical case for them. After the twists and the electrical/ice therapy, I didn't feel any better walking out the door. But this morning, I did in fact feel better. Now I had already been feeling a bit better - probably because I haven't been running or doing much driving. But there was definite improvement today. I'm going back Saturday.

A couple inches of new snow and howling winds greeted me as I stepped out the door for my first run in a week. As noted, I was feeling better, but definitely not 100%. So was this a good idea? Who knows. I sure didn't push it. With the conditions as they were, that was impossible anyway. I ran about 7 miles at about 9.5 minute pace. The pain was coming back during the run, but it was fun to frolic in the snow anyway.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...