Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day, Solstice, Anniversary

Yes, it's all that. Number 34 for our anniversary. I suppose it's about my 30th Father's Day and my 56th solstice. Not sure how many total fathers days we've had - maybe 100 or so. Also not sure how many solstices we've had - probably on the order of 4.5 billion.

So of course the day is being celebrated by eating. We went to Madd Chef's for a nice dinner last night and are about to go again today for their Father's Day Brunch. We also had a 4-mile great hike on the towpath with Amy, who happened to be finishing up her run. We'll probably also see a movie.

On top of all that, I had a pretty good run today, finishing my 11-mile course in a fairly strong and steady 89 1/2 minutes.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...