Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wounded Knee Update

After some responses, here is another update:

I just want to thank everyone for all the fun-filled advice, thoughts and help. I did some self-diagnosis based on some web information and I think it's a torn meniscus. Ain't self diagnosis fun? Gotta love that web. I absolutely know that I can't be wrong about this.

Based on the diagnosis, I plan to continue with the weights for the leg extensions and curls. I think doing squats and lunges probably made the condition worse. My research jibes with what I've experienced in this area.

And yes, I'll run only easily, if at all, in the next few days. Probably only an hour and a half tomorrow. I'll keep it to under 40 miles, but probably much less next week. Columbus should be very interesting.

No comments: