Monday, November 20, 2006

Social Stuff and Recent Running

Saturday Debbie went to Craig's surprise 50th B-day party. She gave me an out - let me stay home to watch the Ohio-State-Michigan game. I'm glad I did - it was a very good game and I also got to see Script Ohio.

Sunday we met Dave and Jill for breakfast and then picked up Mom, then Dave and Carol, and then drove out to Jennifer and Cliff's for Jen's surprise 40th B-day party. Nice time, but by the time we got home we had been in the car about 4 hours for the day.

Saturday I did a short 15 miles with Dave and Amy. Some was on the towpath, but some was up the hills - we ran to Brandywine Falls and back down the Old Carriage Trail. Lots of mud, but an enjoyable run. Yesterday I did my 11-mile Substation route in a slower-than-I-wanted 91.5 minutes. Today I was even slower - about 10 in 88.5. But it was a nice route - Miner, Hancock, Pennys, Ruth, Charlotte, up through school and over to North Park. 3 laps of the lake: 3:19, 3:14, 3:06

No comments: