Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Weekend

...was wonderful. I always say that Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday because it's just about being with the family. This one didn't disappoint. Wednesday night I made the lasagne for the family, then Thursday was the big turkey day. Friday we shopped at west side market and then the ladies got a dress with Val. Friday evening Dave and Jill joined the rest of us for turkey soup. Yesterday it was more shopping and a walk with Veronica. Played some games with Kathy and Mike too. Of course I ate too much as always. Lotso fun.

I did 15 with Dave here in Brunswick yesterday, and then 11 today. Most of this was 8 to 8.5 pace, but I was pretty tired today, so this one wasn't pretty. The weather has been very pretty though - and warm!

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...