Monday, May 11, 2009

Egads, I've Got a Marathon in a Week. I'd Better Train

Yes, the rest theory will be put to the test for my run at the Cleveland Marathon on Sunday. Altough I tried to get moving yesterday, I could only manage 4 miles. Today I was actually able to run 20 - 10 out followed by 10 on the mill. Not one of my greatest runs, but I managed to get through it. I have the morning time because I'm working 10-7 all week. Good for finding time to run, but very bad for everything else in my life. At least I'm home.

2 comments:

Clifford Running said...

Hi Dan.
what kind of time are you shooting for on Sunday? Dan D. and I are looking at doing the 1st half in 1:38 and then trying to hold that pace if possible, BQ's for us both if we can do it and the weather is looking perfect as of today's forecast. How many sign ups for the 24 hour?

Dan Horvath said...

I'll probably go out at about 8:30 pace - way slower than you two. Good luck!

I'll see you at the meeting, and probably also at start of the race.