Friday, May 22, 2009

Trails

Since my last post was called Track, I decided to name this one Trails. There aren't many trails within running distance, but I did get to some today. It's 4 miles to North Park, then 2 loops of 2 miles on the trails there before heading home. So only 4 out of 12 miles of dirt. At least it's something. I definitely need to start putting in a greater percentage of my miles on softer surfaces.

The 12 weren't bad at all - mostly at 8 1/2 pace or better. It helped that yesterday was an off day, and I'd only done 3 easy ones on Wednesday.

Still thinking about what to do tomorrow - probably a 5k in the race series.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...