Tuesday, August 18, 2020

How Low?

How low can I go? Two weeks ago, I averaged 3:40 for my Yassos. Last week, it was 3:39. Today? 3:37. Having said all that, it's getting pretty tough. One cannot keep improving forever. I think the answer might be to try something new on the track next week. Maybe mile intervals, or maybe something else.


My mileage appears to be a little on the low side as well as my times. But that's only because I'm no longer including walking mileage in my running log. When I started GVRAT, I thought I should include the walking to ensure that I can make the distance (1269 miles in 4 months). Now that the four months are nearly over (and I completed my overall mileage), I am trying to see whether I could indeed have done it without the walking mileage. Well, I can tell you that since I've kept the walking designated as such, I can say that I will have those 1269 running miles within another day or so.


I did receive my GVRAT 1,000 pin and BAT map,



No comments: