Saturday, August 15, 2020

Tale of a Tremendous Towpath Training Trot

A few weeks ago, I met Larry Orwin for a nice little long run on the Towpath. Today, we did it again.


It was warm and humid. It's been an oppressive summer. We ran out and back a bit, then dropped our headlamps at the cars, and headed south from the Station Road Bridge area. Along the way, we bumped into long-time runner and mutual friend, Gail Conner. Upon arriving to Lock 29 in Peninsula, we picked up Joe Salwan, and continued south.


Our Southern turn-around occurred at Hunt Farm. There we ran into Jimmy Heun. I should say that we also ran into other old friends along the way. Finally, after dropping Joe back off, we got back to Brecksville. My Garmin tells me it was well over 23 miles: the longest I've run since Larry's Birthday run in June.


I'll have to do this more often.

No comments: