Saturday, December 05, 2020

GYSABOT

Of course, GYSABOT stands for, Get Your Sorry @$$ Back Out There. But you knew that, didn't you?

The phrase comes into play when the conversation during the bathroom breaks goes like this:

Dan1: I'm not feeling it today. Yeah, it's only been four miles, but I think I should continue to baby myself some more.

Dan2: Only four miles so far, eh? GYSABOT!

Dan1: Hey, maybe I should hit the mill. That way I could possibly still manage to get a long run in today like I originally wanted.

Dan2: The weather isn't bad this morning. The mill is only a crutch. GYSABOT!!

Dan1: But it's so nice and warm in the house. And the mill is easier. Please?

Dan2: GYSABOT!!!

Dan1: Oh alright

~TIME PASSES~

During a later bathroom break...

Dan1: Hey, it's getting later in the morning. I don't like to be out for this long. Time to quit, no?

Dan2: No. GYSABOT!!!!

Dan1: But I'm running so darn slow. Can't I just quit and call it a day? Maybe I can run better and longer tomorrow.

Dan2: It's only been seven and a half miles in these couple hours. Need to get to double digits at the very least. GYSABOT!!!!!

Dan1: But two and a half more miles will kill me. Won't it?

Dan2: GYSABOT!!!!!!

Dan1: Oh alright

~TIME PASSES~

Ten miles is achieved. It took three hours, but a lot of that time was spent in conversations like the ones above. 

Next week starts the big push.


No comments: