Saturday, May 27, 2023

2023 Medina Half Marathon Race Report

My tribe puts this race on, so I may be a tiny bit biased, but I think it's great. The 2023 Medina Half Marathon Race went off without a hitch, and it appeared that all my friends, everyone in fact, even including yours truly, had a wonderful time. Just how wonderful was my time, you ask?

Okay, I'll cut right to the chase: 1:57. That's pretty decent, especially considering last week's Cleveland Marathon. It wasn't until yesterday that I finally began feeling less sore and tired from that effort. Today's fine weather definitely helped, as did the fine volunteers and organizers (oops, there I go being biased once again). ((Also - I received a Major Award for winning my age group. It's a pretty cool piece of slate.))

This seems to be about where I was at late last summer, before the fall marathons. I think I'm on the upswing (again). Let's hope so.




No comments: