Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Quarantine has Ended

It is with great pleasure that I announce that my self-imposed running quarantine has now come to an end. I've had both of my Covid-19 Vaccine shots, waited a while, and now I'm good to go. Back in November, I had decided that it was probably prudent to cease my runs with friends. Not that it seems all that risky, yet the risk of running with others was not zero. Now that time is over. 

Of course, the next question is, would they have me? Now that I've supposedly got this immunity, it's believed that while I shouldn't be able to get the virus myself, I also shouldn't be able to spread it to others. What does everyone else think? It turns out that they believe it too. I ran with a few of my long-lost friends a couple times over the weekend.

It was good. Really good. I hope we can continue.

No comments: