Sunday, March 26, 2006

Today's Long Run - 2006-03-26

Good thing I had signed up for this 20-mile training run with the Vertical Runner gang. I needed the motivation. After yesterday's runs and yesterday evening eating and staying late at Iris and Mike's, I felt really lousy. But after the 100 or so of us got going, I felt even worse. At about mile 6 I finally began to feel human again and picked it up, finishing strong. This run was down into and out of the valley twice, so there were plenty of hills. I averaged something like 7:45, stopping my watch at the aid stations. Met some new folks from Chagrin Falls who were running with Eileen Meisler.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...