Thursday, May 11, 2006

Got Home Early and Today's Run

Thank goodness I could come home a day early. Had to buy a one-way ticket to do so, so don't know how that'll go over. But I really really needed to get home. Spending today trying to get caught up with all my work before heading off to Connecticut and then Germany.

I don't usually run well, or even at all after travelling the night before. But I needed something of substance today. Didn't expect great things, just something semi-fast, and consistent.

It was a blustery morning. I got what I wanted - 6 x 1600 in an average of 6:31. Not real speedy, but I'll take it. Now I'm tuckered out.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...