Monday, May 29, 2006

May 28 Run and Kids Visit

We didn't do a whole lot over the weekend, but it sure was nice to have the kids visit. We did head to Rocky River Reservation for a short walk on Sunday, visit Mom on Friday, and shop on Saturday, but otherwise we just hung out. They liked the movie theater - we watched a couple flicks. After everyone left yesterday we went to Kathy and Mike's for ribs. Good food, but as usual I ate too much.

Yesterday I did 13 on a warm sunny morning. Something I'm not really used to. My ole legs were tired from the race and lack of sleep, but I managed to keep an 8:30 or so pace going. I did the usual 11 mile Substation Loop with and extra 2 on Sleepy Hollow to get the hills in. Altogether I did it in 1:50. Now I'm about to head out for a longer run with Dave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...