Monday, May 29, 2006

May 28 Run and Kids Visit

We didn't do a whole lot over the weekend, but it sure was nice to have the kids visit. We did head to Rocky River Reservation for a short walk on Sunday, visit Mom on Friday, and shop on Saturday, but otherwise we just hung out. They liked the movie theater - we watched a couple flicks. After everyone left yesterday we went to Kathy and Mike's for ribs. Good food, but as usual I ate too much.

Yesterday I did 13 on a warm sunny morning. Something I'm not really used to. My ole legs were tired from the race and lack of sleep, but I managed to keep an 8:30 or so pace going. I did the usual 11 mile Substation Loop with and extra 2 on Sleepy Hollow to get the hills in. Altogether I did it in 1:50. Now I'm about to head out for a longer run with Dave.

No comments: