Friday, July 03, 2020

Day 64: I Won't be Long

I have managed to get a long run in every week since GVRAT began the first of May. Even though this week ain't over yet, it's beginning to look like it will be a break in the streak. Why, you ask? Let me count the ways.

1) I'm still recovering from last Saturday's 60K run. Nuff said.
2) My toe hurts. It's the big one on my right foot. It hurts a lot. What caused this? See item one.
3) Today was going to be the day (because I will be involved with a club event), but I ran out of time. I got 13 in.
4) I'm just plain tired.

Today's run was on the Lester Rail Trail with Andy and Michelle Wolff. It was a pretty, but very warm morning. 13 miles was less than I'd been originally considering, but at least it's more than the usual ten.


No comments: