Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Recent Running and Other Stuff

I did 3 on the mill and then 10 on the roads on very tired legs on Sunday. Twas my slowest in a while, but I just wanted to get the miles in. These early spring runs have been enjoyable, with the birds singing, the cool crisp air and the early sunrises.

Today I tackled my 11-mile route through the new subs. I did 84.5, which isn't real fast, but it's by far my best on this course. Still couldn't manage to get down to tempo pace even when it felt like I was flying. Towards the end when I was slowing down, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought.

Yesterday I got down to 151! Today I was back to 152, but that ain't bad either.

Been real busy with work - 14 hours yesterday. I'm starting at 7am through Wednesday, so that puts a damper on running.

Debbie went to see newly-returned Mom yesterday, and Carol met them as well.

No comments: