Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Recent Running and Other Stuff

I did 3 on the mill and then 10 on the roads on very tired legs on Sunday. Twas my slowest in a while, but I just wanted to get the miles in. These early spring runs have been enjoyable, with the birds singing, the cool crisp air and the early sunrises.

Today I tackled my 11-mile route through the new subs. I did 84.5, which isn't real fast, but it's by far my best on this course. Still couldn't manage to get down to tempo pace even when it felt like I was flying. Towards the end when I was slowing down, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought.

Yesterday I got down to 151! Today I was back to 152, but that ain't bad either.

Been real busy with work - 14 hours yesterday. I'm starting at 7am through Wednesday, so that puts a damper on running.

Debbie went to see newly-returned Mom yesterday, and Carol met them as well.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...