Tuesday, December 26, 2006

recent running

Last Thursday I did my 11-mile loop in 92 minutes. So-so.

Saturday I did 3 on the mill and then 16 with Dave and Amy on the muddy towpath, We did about 8.5 mpm going out and then 8's coming back. Not too bad.

So much for my "easy" 60-mile week. Next week starts the big push.

Sunday I did my 11-mile loop in 93.5 minutes. I was tired. Seemed like I was going much faster.

Yesterday I did 20 in the hood in 2:50 for my Christmas Day run. Pretty difficult, and it woulda been easy to quit. Glad I stuck it out.

Today I was going to meet Dave and run on the towpath. But there was a miserable cold rain, so I stayed home and ran on the mill. 9 in 64.5 with 2 3-mile tempos. But this run wasn't nearly as good as it sounds. I did way too much holding on. I was just too dang tired.

No comments: