Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Drinking from the Fire Hose

That's me with work this week and last. It's cutting into my running time, $&%$#-it!

After that blue line run I was pretty beat. I did 10 on Sunday, woke up early to run on Labor-Day Monday only to fall back asleep with my running clothes on. This after 3 cups o joe. I did get in a couple that day. Yesterday I only had time for 3 in the morning, but I did make it to the track.

Had a decent speedwork session with 6 x 800 averaging about 3:08. Slow, but not too much worse than my other speed sessions.

I've got to get up early for tomorrow's run before the fire hose starts back up.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...