Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tired Running

Yesterday was an off day, but Debbie and I walked the Old Carriage Trail. Nice hike, as always. But I was dead tired afterwards, and I had a long nap. Then I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and then I was tired again all day today.

That tiredness carried over into this morning's running. I did 3 on the mill and then went over to Station Rd. and did trails with Amy. Dave had to work. During that first hour with Amy, and then for another hour of trails, I just couldn't wake up. I was dead tired in every sense of the word.

Another problem: my left ankle hurts. Sometimes the pain is very sharp, but then it goes away just as quickly. I've had this before - loosening shoelaces helps, as does my PF stretching and strengthening.

For today, call it 12 slow trail miles in 1:51.

No comments: