Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Latest Bonk

Yesterday I did a 16-miler because I wanted to get some mileage in whilst the weather was runnable. I got up and out early and did a route I did a few weeks ago: Substation, Hamilton, Abbeyville, East Law to Metzger, up to 303, Myrtle, Hartneck, thru new subs, back on Hick Ridge, Manitaulin, Walnut Ridge & back. Great route!

Not so great a run. I think I bonked from lack of calories. First 5 were at 8-minute pace. Next 7 (short - to the rr tracks) were in 57. Those last 4, which are probably long, took 41 minutes. Didn't feel that bad tho.

2:18 - still faster than I was going in Maui.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...