Monday, January 02, 2006

3263 in 2005

The highlight for 2005 was undoubtedly the Tahoe Triple. I'm pretty durn proud of that. My other racing was mediocre at best. The 3:12 at Huntington wasn't bad, but I had been after 3:10. Boston (3:32) was really bad, and Cleveland (3:18) was somewhat of a disappointment as well.

The only other race where I did just about as expected was the River Run 1/2. I was hoping for 1:28 and I got it. A few other shorter races weren't bad, but none were really good either.

The mileage (3,263) and average pace (8.15) were about as expected.

I guess the key is weight. I sort of lost sight of this throughout most of the year - especially towards the end. I need to keep it in the equation.

No comments:

It was dark in the park

It was dark in the park, Goes the snark remark. Today’s runner tried to be quick off the mark, But with the dark so stark, H...