Monday, January 02, 2006

New Years Eve and Day

During New Year's Eve Day, Kathy gave me a buzz haircut. Debbie had been afraid to tackle it, but Kathy had confidence. 1/4 on the sides, and 3/8 on top. I love it! And so does everyone else. No more combing hair over the top of my head. No more worrying about my hair being mussed up. And it actually looks good. I don't look any more bald than before. I love it.

Went to Kathy and Mike's for their annual party. Stayed till about 1:30. Dave and Carol stayed at our place that night.

On New Year's Day morning I went to run with Dave, then on to Solon to pick Mom up and bring her back. Besides all of us, Kathy, Mike, Jessy, Mike and Laura came for dinner of roast pork.

Today (Jan 2) we're taking the decorations down. Debbie's tummy is hurting.

No comments: