Saturday, June 06, 2020

Day 37: Nearly Nineteen

One of these weeks, I will get my long run to be over twenty miles. Except for my Medina Virtual Marathon and perhaps one other training run, all of my long runs have been in the eighteen-mile range. Today it was, once again, in that same general timeframe.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I am, so far, keeping up with getting those GVRAT miles in.

Back to today: It took place on the Lester Rail Trail. The first eight were with Andy and Michelle Wolff. It was just like old times! By the time I was running alone, the sun was rising higher and it was getting warmer. But I was warming up as well. By the time I hit about sixteen, I felt like I was flying. My last few were my fastest, and that always feels good. But I couldn't have done much more today.

Maybe I'll hit twenty next week.

No comments: