Monday, May 25, 2020

Day 25: Half-Way Across Tennessee

I ran ten miles today. That's not unusual. It's been the goal for most days since I began The Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee 1000K (GVRAT) on May 1. Today's wasn't an easy ten; although I was tired, I managed to get myself to the track and do four 1200-meter repeats.

None of this is news. What is news is that I've reached a milestone of sorts. I have now traveled over 317 miles since GVRAT began, This places me half-way through the 635-mile route across the state.

Since I plan to virtually turn around and run back after I get across, it's probably more accurate to say that I'm 25% of the way through. But that doesn't sound as good. Regardless of where I'm at, I'm having way more fun with this whole thing than I ought to be.

These numbers aren't 100% correct, but they're close. This shows where I'm at on the map.



Here are the real numbers

No comments: