Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Day 5: Don't Judge Me, Part 2

UPDATE: I have learned that lawn mowing is not to be counted towards GVRAT mileage. Although I feel that it should be in this instance, I will abide by the rules and not count this. I'll leave it below because it was fun anyway.




After my tremendous track tempo trot, I did something else.



I promise to never, ever do it again, at least for GVRAT. I am going to count lawn mowing mileage. Wait. Before you judge me on that, lookyahere. I used my human-powered push mower (something I rarely do), and I ran as I pushed, at least as much as I could. My GPS tells me it was 0.92 miles, which I’ll add to the 10+ that I already ran.



Although today's tempo run wasn't quite as good as last week's, it was decent enough. Also, I felt less tired today, and my foot is a tiny bit better. Things are almost back to normal here in Dan-Land. I hope.

General Info about The Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee 1000K
Info about my own participation in GVRAT

No comments: