Thursday, May 07, 2020

Day 7: Eagle at Hinckley

Today I only ran two miles outside before coming back in and doing eight more on the mill. Why? It was cold, that's why! Remember, I ask you not to judge me.

Speaking of which, I mentioned in that same post that I am counting walking miles for GVRAT. Today, after those ten running miles, Debbie and I hiked the three miles around Hinckley Lake.

I've run and walked thousands of miles at Hinckley. Yes, thousands. And I have never once, until today, spotted a bald eagle there. But this day, there was not one, but two swooping over the lake. It was a sight to see! I wonder where their nest is?


Hiking Hinckley, just after spotting the eagles


General Info about The Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee 1000K
Info about my own participation in GVRAT

No comments: